Most leaders know what to do – they just aren’t getting it done. Renaissance Executive Forums Dallas creates unique Peer to Peer Advisory Groups for Business Owners, CEO’s and Presidents here in the Dallas and Fort Worth area who are driven to be the best leaders they can be. We bring the final decision maker of companies here in DFW together for a private meeting each month to work on reaching our personal and professional goals.
These leaders see the value in surrounding themselves with other successful leaders who are dealing with the same types of issues and opportunities as you are. We share our experiences and resources that help us save time and money, and find new ideas and solutions for our challenges.
A membership in our Peer Advisory Groups gives each participant access to the information and tools needed to stay current and focused in today’s competitive business environment. Great leaders are always learning and looking for ways to get more done in less time. Learning from others who have gone through what you are facing today not only helps you resolve issues quickly, it also gives you the encouragement and support we all need when things start to weigh us down.
Our groups are made of successful leaders just like you who want to Learn, Grow and Share together. (This is the Renaissance Executive Forums motto.) There is a fee to be involved in our forums, but the biggest investment is a regular commitment of your time. We carefully screen candidates to make sure there is a fit with each group, to match the needs of the member with the experience level of the group. As a result, Renaissance Executive Forum members say that being a part of our executive leadership groups has enabled them to:
- Make better informed decisions
- Gain new perspectives on growth
- Stimulate change in their business
- Hold themselves and their company accountable
- Reduce the isolation of being the final decision maker
These groups are made of 8 – 12 other Business Owners, CEO’s, and Presidents from non-competing companies. Our forums meet once a month for a half day here in the DFW area. In addition, there are one-on-one meetings and personal development components that occur throughout the year, including our All-Member Meeting and our Strategies for Success weekend retreat in the Fall.
Our private monthly meetings provide a setting that is a catalyst for change, relevant and challenging insights, support and direction, motivation and accountability. They are a radical departure from networking or other industry groups because we are dedicated to personally investing in you as a leader and helping you get tangible results in your professional and personal life. Sure we make it fun because winning is always fun!
If you want to learn more our peer to peer advisory groups we suggest you:
- Visit the Why Join a Peer Group page.
- Read our Past Articles to see the types of issues we focus on each month. (search for topics of recent articles on the left.)
- Take a few minutes to hear a radio interview I did and learn about the passion and processes that drives our efforts (Radio Interview).
- Watch a VIDEO of a group member sharing the value they receive from being in a Renaissance Executive Forum peer advisory group.
- Make plans to attend our next event to meet other members and see how our groups work. You can see what we’ve been up to on our social media pages below, and contact us at (469) 269 – 5148 or info@REFDallas.com.