Running a business is tough. Running a successful business and having a personal life is even more challenging. Every day can be filled with un-resolved old problems, emerging new problems and the never-ending demand for your time. These challenges create a potential mountain of daily priorities that often distract (or even prevent) you from achieving your goals.
If you are investigating the value of being in a peer advisory group, here are a few things to consider.
- Consider the value of having 8-12 successful executives focused on providing you objective and unfiltered feedback and the lessons they learned that you apply to your most strategic opportunities and challenges?
- How much would it cost to get 8-12 experienced consultants who are knowledgeable about your business in the same room at the same time to help you reach your goals?
- How would you use an ongoing relationship with other Top Executives who understand your business, professional and personal goals and are motivated to contribute to your success?
How many of the following issues affect your business?
- Does the management of rising costs continue to demand a disproportionate amount of your time?
- Does your current cash flow impact the strategic direction you want to take your company?
- Sales and Marketing
- Does improving your sales processes and results prove challenging?
- Does the lack of differentiation in your products and services hurt your sales and/or margins?
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Does your organization consistently take too long for new initiatives, products or processes to be implemented?
- Does your organization have difficulty initiating or adopting changes?
- Does finding, hiring, developing and keeping talented employees elude you?
- Does the lack strong leaders and managers impact your ability to solve these problems?
- Does it feel like you have more to do than time it takes to do it?
- Does your work contribution seem less strategic and much more tactical?
- Does your organization rely on you to identify and deal with problems?
- Does your company culture meet your expectations?
- Does the cost of not solving these challenges impact your wellbeing?
- Does the isolation of leadership weigh on you?
Like many business owners/leaders, you probably acknowledged that many of these issues are challenges you face today or have faced in the past. The good news is that you are not alone. Over 75% of all challenges Top Executives (CEOs, Presidents and Business Owners) face are common to all businesses.
Who do you (and as a result, your family and business) rely on to provide objective input, creative ideas, tested solutions, act as a sounding board and feedback to these continuous challenges? The circumstances where you might find yourself can be improved. Contact us.
Fortune 500 Companies address their evolving business challenges and opportunities with
- Executive Staff
- More Money
- Teams of Consultants
- Board of Directors
- Seminars and Conferences
Peer forums are a viable alternative to what these Fortune 500 companies do and our Top Executive Peer Groups offer you
- Perspective – get an objective view of your opportunities
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Learn from the mistakes of others
- Reduce the isolation at the top
- Sharing your pain (your challenges)
- Connect with your peers in a safe environment
- Appreciate the value of a single good idea
- Confirm/validate your ideas
- Access to shared brainpower (brain trust)
- Support for your goals
If these reasons are what you desire, then a Peer Group is what you need. Fill out this form and we will contact you to see if there is a fit for you in one of our Executive Forums.