Running a business is tough. Running a successful business and having a personal life is even more challenging. Every day can be filled with un-resolved old problems, emerging new problems and the never-ending demand for your time. These challenges create a potential mountain of daily priorities that often distract (or even prevent) you from achieving your goals.
If you are investigating the value of being in a peer advisory group, here are a few things to consider.
- Consider the value of having 8-12 successful executives focused on providing you objective and unfiltered feedback and the lessons they learned that you apply to your most strategic opportunities and challenges?
- How much would it cost to get 8-12 experienced consultants who are knowledgeable about your business in the same room at the same time to help you reach your goals?
- How would you use an ongoing relationship with other Top Executives who understand your business, professional and personal goals and are motivated to contribute to your success?
- What would it be like to meet monthly in a private setting where you can share everything you want with people you trust and who understand what it means to lead a company?
Sound interesting? Fill out the form below and let’s talk about this today.
Who Invests in You?
Who do you (and as a result, your family and business) rely on to provide objective input, creative ideas, tested solutions, act as a sounding board and feedback to these continuous challenges? The circumstances where you might find yourself can be improved. Fortune 500 Companies address their evolving business challenges and opportunities with:
- Executive Staff
- More Money
- Teams of Consultants
- Board of Directors
- Seminars and Conferences
Peer to peer forums are a viable alternative to what these Fortune 500 companies do and our Top Executive Peer Groups offer you:
- Perspective – get an objective view of your opportunities
- Learn from the experiences of others
- Learn from the mistakes of others
- Reduce the isolation at the top
- Sharing your pain (your challenges)
- Connect with your peers in a safe environment
- Appreciate the value of a single good idea
- Confirm/validate your ideas
- Access to shared brainpower (brain trust)
- Support for your goals
Let’s talk about the value you will receive from being a part of our CEO Peer Groups. Fill out this form and I will contact you to see if there is a fit for you in one of our Executive Forums.
Ask yourself how many of the following issues affect your business?
- Does the management of rising costs continue to demand a disproportionate amount of your time?
- Does your current cash flow impact the strategic direction you want to take your company?
- Sales and Marketing
- Does improving your sales processes and results prove challenging?
- Does the lack of differentiation in your products and services hurt your sales and/or margins?
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Does your organization consistently take too long for new initiatives, products or processes to be implemented?
- Does your organization have difficulty initiating or adopting changes?
- Does finding, hiring, developing and keeping talented employees elude you?
- Does the lack strong leaders and managers impact your ability to solve these problems?
- Does it feel like you have more to do than time it takes to do it?
- Does your work contribution seem less strategic and much more tactical?
- Does your organization rely on you to identify and deal with problems?
- Does your company culture meet your expectations?
- Does the cost of not solving these challenges impact your wellbeing?
- Does the isolation of leadership weigh on you?
Like many business owners/leaders, you probably acknowledged that many of these issues are challenges you face today or have faced in the past. The good news is that you are not alone. Over 75% of all challenges Top Executives (CEOs, Presidents and Business Owners) face are common to all businesses. Our groups can help.